We Hate Spam
The email address and phone number you give when buying tickets will be used to deliver tickets to you, and to
notify you if the performance time changes. That's it. Not only will we not pass them on to anyone else (except the
event Promoter), we won't even use them ourselves - no "newsletters", no "important product announcements",
If you've signed up for Free Tix, we'll send emails recommending shows to you - but every single email will have at least two free tickets up for grabs.
We Protect Your Privacy
The information you enter is kept on file so that we can keep track of your tickets, and send them to you again if
you lose them. You can always view or remove your information by emailing your request to
In addition, we collect statistics about your web browser, computer type, and IP address, for the purpose of improving the Dramatix web site. These do not include anything which could be used to identify you.
Your tickets will be displayed in your web browser (such as Firefox or Internet Explorer), and sent to you via email. It is up to you to provide a valid email address, and to configure your spam filter (if any) to accept mail from dramatix.com.au.
We use high-grade 256-bit AES encryption across the entire web site. Your credit card information will be
unreadable by anyone except
Dramatix. Almost all internet sites use the same Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology as Dramatix, but not all use
the same grade of encryption.
You can verify this by double-clicking on the 'lock' or 'key' icon that's displayed in your web browser when you visit this site. Because our secure certificate is digitally signed by a trusted third-party, you can also be sure that you are dealing with the 'real' Dramatix.
Terms & Conditions Of Sale
- Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. You should not purchase a ticket unless you are 18 years of age or older and understand and agree to these terms and conditions.
- Dramatix acts as a ticket issuing agent only. Dramatix sells various tickets on behalf of numerous promoters. Dramatix's obligation is to make bookings on your behalf and to inform promoters that you will collect your ticket with a ticket code at the promoter's venue for the event. No mail out or delivery of tickets will occur.
- Dramatix has no responsibility nor does Dramatix make any or give any warranty or representation regarding the event or program or the activities of the Promoter.
- All bookings and tickets issued are made subject to the terms and conditions and limits of liability imposed by Dramatix and the Promoter. Your legal recourse, if any, is against the specific promoter and not Dramatix.
- If for any reason the event is cancelled, delayed or unsatisfactory or your ticket is lost or unavailable your remedy, if any, lies against the Promoter and not with Dramatix.
- The Promoter reserves the right to add, remove or substitute artists or content in an event.
- The Promoter reserves the right to re-schedule any event. The Promoter will accept your ticket at the re-scheduled date of an event or provide a refund, inclusive of any booking fee (subject to the Promoter’s Terms and Conditions). A refund should be requested within seven days of the original date of the event.
- If an event is cancelled the Promoter will offer you a full refund inclusive of booking fee (subject to the Promoter’s Terms and Conditions) unless cancellation is due to circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
- You as purchaser must maintain strict security of your ticket codes. No liability or refund may be obtained if your ticket code is compromised or tampered with or forgotten.
- Both Dramatix and the Promoter do not accept any liability of any kind, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, for any act, omission or default through negligence or other means, of third parties over whom Dramatix or the Promoter have no direct control. Under circumstances where liability cannot be excluded, the liability is limited to the value of the purchased ticket. No claim in contract, tort or otherwise can be made by you for any injury, damage, loss (including consequential loss), delay, additional expense or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by force majeure or any other event which is beyond the reasonable control of Dramatix or the Promoter.
- The laws of South Australia apply.
Special CONDITIONS to PARTICIPATE in the Clare Valley Cruise (‘the Promoter’s Terms and Conditions’).
Clare Valley Cruise Pty Ltd (‘Event Management’) proposes to conduct a specialist motorcycle event in the Clare Valley of South Australia called Clare Valley Cruise (‘the Event’).
The Participant wishes to register and participate in the Event.
These Terms and Conditions are to be read in conjunction with the Guidelines contained on the website http://clarevalleycruise.com.au (‘the website’).
In the event of any inconsistency, these Terms and Conditions take precedence to the extent of any inconsistency.
The Participant acknowledges all risks incidental to the Event for which this ticket is issued, whether occurring before, during or after the Event.
Upon entry to the Event, the Participant agrees to comply with all applicable laws, by-laws, regulations and event rules.
If the Participant fails to comply with the Event rules, they may be ejected from the Event at the discretion of Event Management.
If a Participant is ejected from the Event, their ticket will be cancelled and they forfeit any claim to a refund of either the ticket price or any other cost associated with the purchase of the ticket or other costs to attend the Event.
All ticket sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges unless the event is cancelled.
1. GENERAL CONDITIONS in the Clare Valley Cruise.
The Participant agrees to pay the Participation Fee.
All motorcycles used by a Participant in the Event must be roadworthy, registered in an Australian state or territory and insured for 3rd party personal and property damage.
The motorcycle is a cruiser type, defined by a riding position where "the riders heel is forward of the riders knee".
The Participant will not operate a motorcycle in the Event under the influence of drugs or alcohol pursuant to South Australian Law.
The rider and passenger will properly wear mandatory safety equipment including a Helmet meeting Australian Standards ‘AS 1698’.
The rider will comply to South Australian Road laws by keeping to the left lane unless overtaking when it is safe to do so.
The Participant shall conduct themselves in an orderly manner.
The Participant will be subject to the directions and control in all things of Event Management and their employees, contractors and agents.
The Event Management reserve the right to remove a Participant from the Event where they consider it necessary to do so.
If a Participant fails to adhere to Event rules, they may be ejected from the Event.
If a Participant conducts themselves in a dangerous manner or in a manner likely to bring the Event or Event Management into disrepute shall be ejected from the Event immediately.
Even though the Event is managed to restrict public traffic access on the circuit and encourage a one-way cruiser flow, all Participants accept that the absence of any traffic whatsoever, in either direction during the Event, is not guaranteed.
2. CHANGES TO EVENTEvent Management will endeavor to ensure that the Event proceeds in accordance with the details on its website and in its other advertisements. Event Management may, at its sole discretion, make changes to the Event at any time without prior notice to the Participant.
3. CANCELLATION OR POSTPONEMENT OF EVENT
Event Management may cancel or postpone the Event at any time if either the risk to person or property is considered to be unacceptable or if there is an insufficient number of participants.
If the Event is postponed or cancelled for any reason, it will notify the Participant as soon as practicable and will arrange for the refund of the Participation fee to the Participant within thirty (30) days of the cancellation.
If Event Management cancels or postpones the Event pursuant to this clause, the Participant acknowledges and agrees that Event Management will not be liable to pay damages, compensation or costs to the Participant in respect of the cancellation or postponement of the Event.
4. WITHDRAWAL FROM EVENT
If a Participant wishes to withdraw from the Event, the Participant forfeits the Participation fee in full. Event Management will not be liable for any loss or damage the Participant may incur as a consequence.
The Participant indemnifies Event Management, its employees, contractors and agents (‘the Indemnified’) against all actions, proceedings, claims and demands which may be brought or made against the Indemnified by any person in respect of any loss, damage or injury (including death) occurring to any person or property arising out of or in connection with the Participant’s involvement in the Event.
6. FORCE MAJEURE
Event Management will not be liable to the Participant for any loss suffered, nor be in default under this Agreement for any delay, failure or interruption resulting directly or indirectly from blackouts, fire, war, terrorism, civil or military unrest, industrial action, explosions, earthquakes, floods, acts of God or any other event or cause beyond the control of Event Management, or if the attendance at the Event is adversely impacted by any of the causes nominated by this clause. In all such circumstances Event Management shall be entitled to retain the Participation fee paid by the Participant.
These Terms and Conditions may be varied by Event Management from time to time, by Event Management giving notice of such variation to the Participant.
South Australian law applies to these Terms and Conditions and the parties hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Australia.
Any provision of these terms and conditions that is invalid or unenforceable may be severed from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions continue in force.
The Participant agrees to the above terms and conditions by clicking the check box on the ticket request.
A series of regional roads that collectively map a loop.
Through processes supported by Clare & Gilbert Valleys Council, SA Police and the South Australian Department of Transport, designated regional roads are officially closed for the duration of a Session throughout the Event.
For the purposes of the Event, a cruiser is defined as a two-wheel motorcycle with a riding position where the riders heel is forward of the riders knee.
The Event is the Clare Valley Cruise.
A Participant is any person including owner, rider or passenger that is associated to a cruiser motorcycle that has a Ticket for the Session.
The period encompassing the start, duration and end of a Closed Road An appropriate PERMIT (Ticket) is required to access the Closed Road during the Session.
The Ticket represents a PERMIT allowing a registered vehicle to access the Closed Road during a Session.
The Ticket is an e-ticket associated to the Registration Number of the eligible vehicle.
Comments Or Questions?